Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- Trail rides are held daily and by appointment only.
- No more than groups of 6, minimum of two(More than six allowed with 2 week prior notice )
- Riders must sign a copy of the hold and harmless release statement before riding.
- Group leader must accompany all trail rides
- Basic instructions are given before trail ride. All riders must demonstrate the ability to stop, turn and move forward before ride starts.
- We offer a 67 acre ranch used for pleasure riding, along with additional trails.
- We match each rider to a horse depending on the rider's age, size and riding experience.
- All rides are accompanied and a Group Leader who sets the pace. We are not a single file "nose-to tail" have a safe boring ride business .
- Our rides are geared to the experience level of the group.For groups with novice or young riders, we take it easy. For more experienced riders, we stretch it out a bit. We can take up to 6 riders in a group.
- Larger group rides can be arranged by special appointment.
- to schedule an appointment